Saturday, May 27, 2017

New Beginnings

Spring has sprung in the Northeast! 

Finally, those Perennials you've nurtured every year are beginning to fulfill their promise of vibrant color with each passing day.

  Weekend warriors are maximizing days off to get last years Perennials split and replanted, adding some Annuals for immediate satisfaction,  all the while waiting for new growth to show itself before plucking it out of the ground as an unwanted weed.

  I like the saying that,  "It's only a weed if you don't like where it's growing." Many "weeds" are as beautiful as their non-weed neighbors. And they are so easy to grow! they just show up, don't need pampering and will go places their non-weed counterparts wouldn't even think of.  Ha! I have a sprinkling of weeds  all over my garden - And that's ok. It's all part of the garden.

For a few short months (about 6 if we are lucky), all of this happens in an ever revolving enjoyable cycle with nature and the environment.  A cycle that I have come to love and appreciate.

And just like the new beginnings in my garden, I myself am going for a new beginning!  After 23 years in  Real Estate working with buyers and sellers and more recently managing a local Real Estate office,  I have accepted a position and will begin my new "season" this coming Tuesday.  Coldwell Banker Walsh Real Estate is a well known local, Independently Owned office with a National Brand. 

I'm excited about the new landscape before me and this new growth opportunity.  I'm hopeful it will be as satisfying as are the fabulous seasons of my garden.  If you're out an about in Stratham, our office is at  Pipers Landing at the Stratham Circle - 142 Portsmouth Avenue. Stop by! We are never to busy to take time out for friends and those friends we haven't met yet! 

No comments: