Sunday, July 2, 2017

30 Days!

It's been 23 years since I dove into Real Estate, and 30 days since I became part of the Coldwell Banker Walsh Real Estate franchise! 

I am pleased to say the this new affiliation has me beaming with pleasure.  I'm in my element, doing what I do best!

In my new position as Office Manager/Associate Broker ME/NH, in addition to managing the day to day operations of a busy full service brokerage office, I will be working as a team with Kathy Walsh and Larry Murphy to expertly guide both internal and external clients and customers through the maze of processes that are involved in making informed buying, selling, planning and investing decisions. 

With 23+ years of professional experience as a REALTOR® providing residential Real Estate brokerage & marketing services to buyers, sellers in both New Hampshire and Maine, combined with my background in Residential Appraising and my passion for marketing, I will continue to service my client and customer base with all the enthusiasm I've enjoyed over the last 23 years. Only now I will have an even stronger network to ensure that "Customer First" philosophy I have built my personal business on.  So please remember, I'm never to busy to accept your referrals!

Next time you are in town, stop by our office. We are located at 142 Portsmouth Ave, Stratham, NH (Pipers Landing on Rte 33 (Portsmouth Avenue) at the Stratham Circle.)

Specializing in Seacoast Residential Brokerage services, Coldwell Banker Walsh Real Estate has been a fixture on the NH Seacoast since 1984. Each office is independently owned and operated. 



No comments: