We are grateful for your business!
All of us at Coldwell Banker Walsh Real Estate want to take a moment to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.
I recently read a piece about how to be purposefully grateful every day: I want to share it with you.
1. Appreciate the little things. Some days it's easier to find things to be thankful for than others. Regardless of how your day is unfolding, take time to appreciate the little things and you may find your day turns out better than you expected.
2. Look on the bright side. Look for ways to be grateful when faced with challenges. Gratitude changes your mindset and helps you become more optimistic. Optimists see challenges as opportunities for growth and improvement.
3. Count your blessings. It takes up to eight weeks of practicing gratitude for the brain to start showing changes reflecting greater happiness. * Write down three to five things you're grateful for daily. If you're not sure what to write, answer these questions:
- What are you grateful for right now?
- Who are three people you're grateful to have in your life?
- What is something you tend to take for granted that you're grateful for?
5. Show appreciation. In addition to saying "thank you" and letting people know how much you appreciate them, write a note to someone who has had an impact on your life and let them know how much they mean to you.
Simple little things that mean so much!
On behalf of Kathy Walsh and our great team of experienced, professional and awesome associates in our office. Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh, by the way... if you know of someone who would appreciate the level of service we provide, please call us with their name and number. We'll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.